Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southern Rhode Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3 nights per week -13 hour shifts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sign on bonus, company provided malpractice with tail coverage.
- 4-5 admissions per night.
- Nocturnist needed - Southern Rhode Island, close to Connecticut.
- Double Physician coverage with sub-specialty backup and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- 125 bed non profit hospital with over 500 employees.
- Minutes to the seashore and easily accessible to major metropolitan areas: 45 minutes to Providence, 1 hour to Hartford and 90 minutes to Boston.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.