Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southern Rhode Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on bonus, company provided malpractice with tail coverage.
- 125 bed non profit hospital with over 500 employees.
- Double Physician coverage with sub-specialty backup and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- 4-5 admissions per night.
- 3 nights per week -13 hour shifts.
- Nocturnist needed - Southern Rhode Island, close to Connecticut.
- Minutes to the seashore and easily accessible to major metropolitan areas: 45 minutes to Providence, 1 hour to Hartford and 90 minutes to Boston.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 29.