Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- The schedule is up to 10 shifts per month from 7pm-7am with 6-8 admits on average and no. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine.
- Case Load/PPD: 6-8 admits on average.
- Job Posting ID: 1010168.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- The locum will respond to codes and must be bale to do c-lines and intubations.
- We are working with a facility in Rhode Island that is in need of a nocturnist for a locum tenens opportunity.
- Electronic medical records are used at this facility for taking notes.
- Reference ID: ORD-067925-MD-RI.
- Provider Availability: Night Shift.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 21.