Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Westerly) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sub-specialty back up provided.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist group as a Nocturnist in Westerly, Rhode Island.
- Full-time, part-time and PRN positions are available.
- Double physician coverage.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatrics trained physicians are encouraged.
- Scheduling is flexible with 3 nights per week of 13-hour shifts with an average of 4 to 5 admissions per night.
- Full benefits available for full-time candidates.
- Some of the perks of this position include an established team of clinicians to work with and rely upon, strong relationship with facility administration, competitive compensation, and company provided malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.