Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Westerly) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sub-specialty back up provided.
- Flexible schedule.
- Scheduling is flexible with 3 nights per week of 13-hour shifts with an average of 4 to 5 admissions per night.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Double physician coverage.
- Full benefits available for full-time candidates.
- Full-time, part-time and PRN positions are available.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatrics trained physicians are encouraged.
- Some of the perks of this position include an established team of clinicians to work with and rely upon, strong relationship with facility administration, competitive compensation, and company provided malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist group as a Nocturnist in Westerly, Rhode Island.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago