Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Westerly) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatrics trained physicians are encouraged.
- Flexible schedule.
- Some of the perks of this position include an established team of clinicians to work with and rely upon, strong relationship with facility administration, competitive compensation, and company provided malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Full benefits available for full-time candidates.
- Double physician coverage.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Scheduling is flexible with 3 nights per week of 13-hour shifts with an average of 4 to 5 admissions per night.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Sub-specialty back up provided.
- Full-time, part-time and PRN positions are available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist group as a Nocturnist in Westerly, Rhode Island.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.