Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Westerly) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time and PRN positions are available.
- Some of the perks of this position include an established team of clinicians to work with and rely upon, strong relationship with facility administration, competitive compensation, and company provided malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sub-specialty back up provided.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatrics trained physicians are encouraged.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist group as a Nocturnist in Westerly, Rhode Island.
- Full benefits available for full-time candidates.
- Scheduling is flexible with 3 nights per week of 13-hour shifts with an average of 4 to 5 admissions per night.
- Double physician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago