Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (RHODE ISLAND) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nights: Average of 6 admissions/ total HM census: 40 patients.
- EMR: Epic.
- Great Compensation!
- Great rates - Multiple Shifts - Great Location.
- Our credentialing department will manage the credentialing process, so you won't have to.
- We cover your travel and lodging.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- Specialties: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine & Hospital Medicine all accepted.
- Pick up shifts on your time - You pick your schedule!
- Days: Census including admits: Average of 18 patient encounters per physician.
- No Procedures.
- I also have several other facilities all over the Northeast that are looking for coverage.
- Rhode Island Hospitalist Needed.
- Multiple MD's on staff with APC support.
- We provide excellent tail malpractice coverage.
- Great support and leadership staff.
- Seeking candidates who can start in March with a RI State Medical License.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago