Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Friday · April 3, 2020
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $130,000.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No Procedures or Vent Management.
- Lodging: Hotel.
- Schedule: 8a - 6p.
- Must be within Driving Distance.
- Open ICU.
- EMR: Epic.
- Average patient contacts: 15.
- 16 shifts per month needed.
- Wed - Fri & every other weekend.
- Dates Available: June and ongoing 6 months or more.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Nov 13.