Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Providence) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Two designated admissions Nocturnists from 12pm - midnight, 7 days per week, 6 - 8 admissions per shift.
- Hospital employed.
- Hospitalist - Providence, RI - Block Schedules - Low Cost of Living - Convenient Location.
- Seeking 2 - 3 physicians for a large hospitalist group in Providence.
- The position entails 16 shifts/month, a closed ICU, with 2 nocturnists on staff.
- 175k for new grads to $195k for experienced.
- Incentive program will be based on quality metrics.
- 15 - 18pts per shift, though never over 18 with a dedicated backup system.
- 12 hour shifts 7:30am to 7:30pm.
- Join 22 MD's, 4 intensivists (closed ICU), and 9 PA's.
- Full benefits with insurance coverage.
- Easy drive to the beaches of Newport, Cape Cod, Hartford and NYC!
- Average tenure of our hospitalist is over 4yrs.
- Well established, teaching is an option.
- Only 45 minutes from Boston.
- 30 Days of PTO, which can be sold back for an additional $15k.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 17.