Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Providence) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Join 22 MD's, 4 intensivists (closed ICU), and 9 PA's.
- Seeking 2 - 3 physicians for a large hospitalist group in Providence.
- 12 hour shifts 7:30am to 7:30pm.
- Two designated admissions Nocturnists from 12pm - midnight, 7 days per week, 6 - 8 admissions per shift.
- 15 - 18pts per shift, though never over 18 with a dedicated backup system.
- Well established, teaching is an option.
- The position entails 16 shifts/month, a closed ICU, with 2 nocturnists on staff.
- Hospitalist - Providence, RI - Block Schedules - Low Cost of Living - Convenient Location.
- Full benefits with insurance coverage.
- 30 Days of PTO, which can be sold back for an additional $15k.
- Easy drive to the beaches of Newport, Cape Cod, Hartford and NYC!
- 175k for new grads to $195k for experienced.
- Hospital employed.
- Average tenure of our hospitalist is over 4yrs.
- Incentive program will be based on quality metrics.
- Only 45 minutes from Boston.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 17.