Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rhode Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- IM or FP, B/E or B/C will be considered for this position.
- Downtown is situated on the revitalized riverfront walkway, an architectural sight to behold.
- Nocturnist opening with a hospitalist program that enjoys a reputation of being extremely stable (6 full time providers), solid leadership, and full support from the medical community.
- Active Rhode Island medical license is preferred.
- Unique shops and restaurants line Main St. featuring exquisite antiques, garden supplies, apparel, gifts, crafts, and more!
- Typical census is 4-5 overnight admissions working closely with the Emergency Medicine team.
- Beautiful New En.
- Blocked schedule comprised of 10h shifts.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 16.