Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Wednesday · February 24, 2021
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rhode Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Beautiful New En.
- Unique shops and restaurants line Main St. featuring exquisite antiques, garden supplies, apparel, gifts, crafts, and more!
- Nocturnist opening with a hospitalist program that enjoys a reputation of being extremely stable (6 full time providers), solid leadership, and full support from the medical community.
- Downtown is situated on the revitalized riverfront walkway, an architectural sight to behold.
- Active Rhode Island medical license is preferred.
- IM or FP, B/E or B/C will be considered for this position.
- Blocked schedule comprised of 10h shifts.
- Typical census is 4-5 overnight admissions working closely with the Emergency Medicine team.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 16.