Hospitalist Jobs in Rhode Island
Friday · April 3, 2020
1 Job in The Ocean State
Photo: The white Goat Island Lighthouse near the Newport Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Rhode Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- March 2014 with potential to extend.
- CompHealth covers all expenses including malpractice, travel and housing.
- 7pm - 7am.
- Others preferred.
- 14 shifts per month.
- Vents, Intubations and Central Lines required.
- Facility in New England near Providence in need of a full-time locum tenens Hospitalist starting March with the potential to extend.
- Privileges in 14 days.
- Strong support staff with Intensivists on.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- 14 night shifts per month with no. The ideal candidate is Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years in Internal Medicine and has a Rhode Island state license in hand.
- Full time.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 11.